International Programs and Study Abroad - Insurance


Fort Lewis College requires a comprehensive travel insurance policy of $100,000 minimum. The ISIC Explore Card will meet this requirement.

Finland (Åbo Akademi University) requires 100,000 euro for the insurance. Please ask the International Programs Office to guide you to select the correct insurance policy.

Students studying with USAC and ISEP have comprehensive travel insurance included in their program fees.

Students studying on a Partner Exchange are required to purchase the STA comprehensive insurance plan, 
ISIC Explore Card.

For the complete description of coverage details: