Accuplacer is a national skills assessment tool that was developed, standardized, and validated by the College Board, a division of the Educational Testing Service (which also administers the SAT, GRE, and TOEFL tests). Fort Lewis College can use it for both course placement and basic skills determination.
Spring Semester Group Accuplacer
- Accuplacer Exam is given Monday –Thursday 8:30-2:30 Noble Hall Room #287
- Please email email@example.com to make an appointment
- Bring $25 cash, check or charge to your FLC student account
- Writing – 1 Hour; Math – 1 to 2 Hours Untimed
- Pre Pay for an exam by credit card