Dea Autrey, Testing Center Coordinator
Noble Hall, Room 287
1000 Rim Drive
Durango, CO 81301
Phone: (970) 382-6938
Fax: (970) 247-7070
The best means to connect with FLC Testing Center staff is through email. If you prefer to leave a voice message, phone messages will be return after 4:30 p.m. or early the next work day. This is to help maintain a distraction free testing environment.
Pre Pay for an exam by credit card
Parking permits are required for all vehicles on campus from September - April. Summer parking is free!
Daily and Temporary Parking Permits
- Daily permit machines are located: on Fort Lewis Drive between East 8th Avenue and Goeglein Gulch Road; and East 8th Avenue on the "front hill" leading to Fort Lewis College. Both locations are at the information display boards and do accept both credit/debit cards, and cash.
- Cost is $3.00 for up to 4 hours and $4.00 for the entire day.
- Parking is free after 3:30pm on weekdays and all day on weekends.
- Daily Permits are also available at Aspen Hall or at the Cashier's Window in Berndt Hall
- Temporary permits and permits for special circumstances are available at Aspen Hall