We offer a variety of scholarships for our students. The deadline for all scholarships is February 1st unless otherwise noted in the criteria. Our current scholarships include, but are not limited to:
- THEATRE DEPARTMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- ERTESZEK FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
- PERFORMING ARTS SCHOLARSHIP
- BETTY HASKELL SCHOLARSHIP
- GERTRUDE BROWN FINE ARTS SCHOLARSHIP
- DAVID BERG SCHOLARSHIP
- JIM FOSTER THEATRE SCHOLARSHIP
- KATHRYN SARELL MOLLER THEATRE SCHOLARSHIP
- MYRTLE NORD THEATRE SCHOLARSHIP
Please visit the FLC Scholarships page for more information and to apply online.
Native American Tuition Waiver and Tribal Scholarships - Qualified Native American students will be admitted to Fort Lewis College tuition free. They are still responsible for purchasing books, paying college fees, room and board expenses, etc. Click here for more information.
Work-Study Positions - We also offer work-study positions in costumes, lights, publicity, set construction, scene painting, box office, graphic arts, and office assistance. Please visit the Skyhawks Job Source to search for jobs or stop by our office in the Theatre Building.