We require a simple application to document eligibility and to identify your academic needs. We accept applications year-round until we are at capacity.
To apply, get an application from the TRIO office or download the application and fill it out. Then mail, email, or fax it back to us.
We can also mail an application to you.
You are eligible for TRIO if:
- You are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States; and
- You have a need for academic support; and
- You are currently a FLC student or have been admitted and are pursuing your first bachelor's degree.
In addition, you must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Neither one of your supporting parents had a Bachelor's degree before you became 18 years old;
- You meet federal low-income guidelines; or
- You have a documented disability.
We serve 200 students annually.