Location: Rim Drive around Fort Lewis College Campus
Distance: 11 miles
Laps: 3 laps
Logistics of the biking portion: The bike course is entirely on pavement. Do be aware that because of the time of year, hazards like dirt/gravel, pot holes etc. may be present on the course. We will do our best to clean/mark any hazards but are not always able to get to it all.
- Exit Transition area towards clock tower and then across footbridge (past EBH)
- Turn RIGHT onto Rim Drive
BEGIN 3 LAPS
- Continue to Golf Course/Physical Plant intersection, veer LEFT
- Continue past Hillcrest Golf Clubhouse
- Turn RIGHT at intersection of Goeglein Gulch Road
- Continue around Goeglein Gulch (perimeter of golf course)
- Turn RIGHT at the roundabout onto Fort Lewis Drive
- Turn LEFT at top of hill (8th Avenue) towards the Community Concert Hall
- At traffic light, turn RIGHT onto Rim Drive and continue up the hill to begin your next lap
- After turning onto Rim Drive, make a RIGHT into the EBH parking lot and head back around to transition area.
Be ready to jump off your bike and start the run course!
Download map of the course
Download course directions