Location: Around Fort Lewis College Campus
Laps: 1 lap
Logistics of the running portion:
The running course is on both trail and road. Please use caution on both surfaces.
- Turn left out of transition area towards clock tower
- Go to the left of the clock tower towards Reed Library
- Take a sharp right down towards EBH
- Take a sharp left back towards the Reed Library
- Take a right into the EBH parking lot
- Head out of EBH parking lot and cross Rim drive to the dirt trail.
- Follow trail until 8th Ave.
- Cross 8th Ave. and proceed on dirt road that runs behind Bader/Snyders and Apartments
- Follow dirt road till it runs back into 8th Ave.
- Cross 8th. Ave. and head through turn-around circle to go through breezeway connecting Concert Hall and Center for Southwest Studies
- Turn left onto sidewalk that heads towards center of campus.
- Make a right on dark pavement that heads back towards transition area.
- Follow this path past transition area and behind Crofton Hall
- Turn left after Crofton Hall and run straight along the sidewalk through the quad towards Berndt Hall
- Turn left towards EBH
- Turn right to go between EBH and Berndt Hall, go down sidewalk towards EBH parking lot
- Turn right and head out to Rim Drive.
- Cross Rim Drive and take a right to be running along road
- Follow Rim Drive until the Rim Trail entrance immediately in front of chapel.
- Follow the Rim Trail as marked until you exit back on the north side of Rim Drive.
- Continue on Rim Drive towards Skyhawk Ave. (formally Rader Ave.)
- Turn right on Skyhawk Ave.
- Follow the road to the right of the turnaround circle
- Turn right on the dark pavement and head toward the Amphitheatre
Download map of the course
Download course directions