- Register early
- Have fun!
- Wear your helmet
- Know the course! Maps are online
- Ride on the right side of the road
- Thank the volunteers
- Be prepared for any kind of weather - it is Colorado!
- Show up on race day to register
- Be intimidated! This is a fun event for all ability levels
- Wear your iPod or headphones
- Bring your dog
- Draft (where two or more cyclists ride close together in an effort to reduce wind resistance)
- Expect the volunteers to keep track of your laps
- Expect traffic to yield to you if you are impeding
- Try to transfer the race or exchange heats