The FortWorks website is the official institutional repository of Fort Lewis College. Their mission is to digitally preserve the creative and scholarly works of students and faculty.You can use the site to search existing works as well as submit your own research.
FortWorks accepts the following student submissions:
- Approved Campus Student creative and journalism publications
- Community-Based Learning and Research (CBLR) Abstracts, and faculty recommended papers
- FLC Writing Program Award essays and papers
- Honors Papers recommended by faculty
- Natural and Behavior Sciences (NBS) Symposium Abstracts, and Faculty recommended papers, posters, and Power Point presentations
- Other publications from off-campus anthologies, conferences, etc.
Click here to go to FortWorks.