The 2016 winners for the teams with two or more challengers are:
- Great Old Broads for Libraries (2 participants) 562 points
- Health on Wheels (11 participants) 541
- Bound to Be (10 Participants) 501
- Slurpees to Burpees (12 participants) 497
- Team Tenacious (10 participants) 480
The scores ranged from 314 to 562.
Four people participated individually:
- Dawn Widen - 571
- Julie Korb - 511
- Pam Smith - 480
- Felicia Meyer – 371
GUIDELINES FOR 2017 PARTICIPATION:
Are you ready? Ready to get started or stay started on your wellness activity for this academic year?
Monday, January 23rd - Friday, March 31st
Send registration forms to Katie Sparks at email@example.com
Skyhawk Wellness Challenge in a Nutshell:
Track your progress in five health categories (exercise, nutrition, stress management, sleep, progress toward health goal)
Incentive to Participate: This challenge has individual and team prizes!
Bonus points for participating in the Walk to Wellness Program