COVID-19 vaccine booster clinics at FLC
November 3, 2021
We have two upcoming COVID-19 vaccine booster clinics on campus over the next two weeks.
You can get the Moderna booster even if you received the Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson vaccines!
- Where: FLC Student Life Center hosted by Axis Health System
- When: November 5th and 19th from 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Register for your booster (if appointments aren't available, check back later)
When should you get a booster dose?
- If you received Pfizer or Moderna for your first two doses you should receive your booster dose at least six months after your second dose of vaccine.
- If you received Johnson & Johnson for your initial dose, you should receive your booster dose at least two months after your first dose.
- Getting a FLU vaccine does not affect when you should get a COVID booster.
More good news...
5 to 11-Year-Olds Now Eligible for Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine
San Juan Basin Public Health (SJBPH) is pleased to announce 5- to 11-year-olds are now eligible for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in La Plata and Archuleta counties. The public will be able to make appointments for 5- to 11-year-olds for Thursday, November 4th, or a later date.
Upcoming community vaccination clinics in La Plata and Archuleta counties offering Pfizer vaccine (additional locations and providers available on the SJBPH website):
La Plata County
- Thursday, November 4th from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. La Plata County Fairgrounds, Durango, 2500 Main Ave. Pfizer.
- Friday, November 5th from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. La Plata County Fairgrounds, Durango, 2500 Main Ave. Pfizer.
- Saturday, November 6th from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. La Plata County Fairgrounds, Durango, 2500 Main Ave. Pfizer.
Jeff Dupont | (He/Him)
Dean of Student Engagement
Fort Lewis College