Vaccine requirement Town Hall
Please join me for a Town Hall regarding the vaccine requirement announced on April 2. In our commitment to transparency and open communication, we want to provide an opportunity for you to ask questions and get answers from campus leadership and medical and health professionals. The information is intended for students and their families, but will be relevant for faculty and staff as well.
Tuesday, April 27 at 5 p.m.
- Tom Stritikus, President
- Jeff Dupont, Associate VP of Student Affairs
- Luke Casias, M.D., Consulting Physician for FLC
- Caroline Kulesza, Associate Professor of Biology
- Jennifer Lowell, Associate Professor of Public Health
- Sara Newman, Assistant Professor of Public Health
Fort Lewis College