It's easy to apply to Fort Lewis College. You can create your account and start your online application today. Then, as you acquire the necessary information, you can add it to your college application at any time. Once complete just submit it to us. We'll be in touch if we require any additional information.
Please note that we recommend two letters of reference for your application for admission. Your reference letters should come from teachers, advisors, or counselors and should follow this suggested format.
College Application Process and Materials
In addition to the application (either online or paper), please submit the following:
- Official high school transcripts (freshmen only)
- Test scores (ACT or SAT) (freshmen only)
- The ACT code is 0510 and SAT code is 4310. The TOEFL code is also 4210
- Transcripts from all other colleges attended, sent directly from that college.
- $40 application fee
- Two letters of reference (recommended). Your reference letters should come from teachers, advisors or counselors.
- Write a personal essay (recommended). Your double-spaced typed essay should be 250 to 500 words on the following topic:
- Which aspects of the Fort Lewis College educational experience have prompted your application? In short, Why are you applying to FLC?