Institutional Transfer Guides

An Institutional Transfer Guide allows students with an AA or AS Degree from a Colorado Community College to transfer at least 60 credit hours to any Colorado public four-year college or university.

In order to qualify, the students must have completed their AA or AS degree, including 35 credits of state-guaranteed general education courses, and earn a C grade or better in each course.

  • transfer-guides
    • 2014-2015
    • 2015-2016
    • 2016-2017
    • 2017-2018
    • 2018-2019
    • Archived 2003-2013
      Views Actions
      NameDate modifiedSizeParent Folder
      Data pager
      Items per Page:
       11 items in 2 pages