Remodeling, building alterations and modification requests require a funding source outside of the Physical Plant Services (PPS). Once adequate funding has been identified, the work request must follow the procedures for a "Remodel, Construction or Change of Use". This procedure is necessary to insure all needs of the College and State are addressed prior to any work is performed.

Due to the operations and maintenance work load it is possible that PPS will not be able to accomplish all of the work requested.In these cases alternate methods are established in Policy 9-2.