- When: Monday-Friday
- Start Time: 9:30 A.M.
- Start Location: Kroeger Hall
- Information Session: 45 minutes
- Guided Campus Tours: 90 minutes
Make the most of you campus visit and meet with a faculty member, sit in on a class, or meet with a coach. Please call the Campus Visit Coordinator, Ayla Owens, at (970) 247-7176 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Dates to avoid
In order to get a true understanding of campus life, academics, and athletics, it's important to come when the students are here and active! When planning your visit, please be aware of the following dates:
- November 23-24, 2017: Office of Admission Closed
- December 22, 2017 – January 1, 2018: Office of Admission Closed
- March 5-9, 2018: Students and Faculty on Spring break
- May 29, 2018: Office of Admission Closed
- July 4, 2018: Office of Admission Closed
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Tours of our residence halls will not be available during Thanksgiving, Winter/Christmas break, Spring Break or Summer.
Prospective Student Perks
Fort Lewis College has teamed up with some of the premier providers of outdoor adventure to offer special perks to our campus visitors throughout the year.
This winter, any prospective student who joins us for a campus visit will receive a FREE VOUCHER* for a one-day lift ticket to Purgatory Resort. Up to two family members can also receive 50% off their daily lift ticket as well.
In summer, prospective students will receive a voucher* for an economy raft trip down the Lower Animas river with Mild to Wild Rafting or a pass to ride the lift or Alpine Slide at Purgatory Resort.
*All vouchers are valid for three days following the date of your campus visit.
**Some blackout dates may apply.