- When: Monday-Friday
- Start Time: 9:30 A.M.
- Start Location: Kroeger Hall
- Information Session: 45 minutes
- Guided Campus Tours: 90 minutes
Make the most of you campus visit and meet with a faculty member, sit in on a class, or meet with a coach. Please call Matt Sheldon at 970-247-7176 or email him to schedule an appointment.
Dates to avoid
In order to get a true understanding of campus life, academics, and athletics, it's important to come when the students are here and active! When planning your visit, please be aware of the following dates:
- May 30, 2016: Office of Admission Closed
- July 4, 2016: Office of Admission Closed
- August 23, 2016: Office of Admission Closed
- November 24-25, 2016: Office of Admission Closed
- December 26 - 30, 2016: Office of Admission Closed
- March 6-10, 2017: Students and Faculty on Spring break
- April 13 - 14, 2017: No tours due to Preview Weekend
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Tours of our residence halls will not be available during Thanksgiving, winter/Christmas break, spring break or summer.
Prospective Student Perks
Fort Lewis College has teamed up with some of the premier providers of outdoor adventure to offer special perks to our campus visitors throughout the year.
This winter, any prospective student* who joins us for a campus visit will receive a FREE VOUCHER for a one-day lift ticket to Durango Mountain Resort. Up to two family members can also receive 50% off their daily lift ticket as well.
In summer, prospective students will receive a voucher for a half-day raft trip down the Lower Animas river with Mild to Wild Rafting or a pass to ride the lift or Alpine Slide at Durango Mountain Resort. (Note: The Mild to Wild voucher is transferable as a $53 credit towards any other Mild to Wild raft trip or jeep tour!)
*All vouchers are valid for three days following the date of your campus visit.
**Some blackout dates may apply.