Summer Campus Tours
Daily campus visits are available Monday through Friday during the summer months at 1:30 p.m. They begin with a 30 minute information session folllowed by a 90 minute walking tour of campus. Visits begin in the Admission Office in Kroeger Hall.
Currently there is a large forest fire burning in the San Juan National Forest north of Durango, there is no risk to campus, but we have been experiencing heavy smoke in the area, particularly in the mornings. As such, we have moved our tour time to the afternoons. Should you require an earlier campus visit, we are happy to arrange a meeting with an Admission Counselor and a modified campus tour, please contact us at 970-247-7184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
-To meet with a coach, please call the Office of Admission at 970-247-7184 or email email@example.com.
Dates to avoid
In order to get a true understanding of campus life, academics, and athletics, it's important to come when the students are here and active! When planning your visit, please be aware of the following dates:
- February 16, 2018: Friday at the Fort Event (Register Here)
- March 5-9, 2018: Students and Faculty on Spring break
- March 30, 2018: Friday at the Fort Event (Register Here)
- April 12-13, 2018: Preview Weekend Preparation
- May 28, 2018: Office of Admission Closed
- July 4, 2018: Office of Admission Closed
- August 1, 2018: Office of Admission Closed
- November 22-23, 2018: Office of Admission Closed
- December 25, 2018 – January 1, 2019: Office of Admission Closed
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Tours of our residence halls will not be available during Thanksgiving, Winter/Christmas break, Spring Break or Summer.