FAMILY WEEKEND 2016
Friday, October 7 thru Saturday, October 8
Students, parents, and administrators
enjoy the gorgeous Colorado weather!
Friday, October 7th
- Women's Soccer vs. Black Hills State
- 12:30 p.m. - FLC Dirks Field
- Free Tickets for parents at gate from 12-1pm
- Men's Soccer vs. CSU - Pueblo
- 3:00 p.m. - FLC Dirks Field
- Free Tickets for parents at gate at 2:30pm
- Homecoming Bonfire
- 8 p.m. - FLC Softball Fields
- Homecoming Dance Party
- 8:45 p.m. - Student Union Ballroom
- Presented by Student Housing & Conference Services
Saturday, October 8th
- Family Weekend Hike - CURRENTLY FULL
- Outdoor Pursuits staff members will lead a two-hour hike on a local trail. The hiking group will meet at 8am and return to campus at 11:15am.
- Cost: $20 includes transportation, breakfast burritos, coffee and a tour guide.
- Please email Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the wait list.
- Skyhawk Homecoming Brunch, presented by Sodexo
- 11 a.m. - 1:00 p.m - Dennison Field.
- Family members of FLC students EAT FREE when accompanied by their students
- Free family brunch tickets at the EAST entrance of the stadium between 11AM and 12:30PM
- Homecoming Football Game vs. Western State
- 12:00 p.m. - Ray Dennison Memorial Field
- Free football tickets for parents at the East entrance of the stadium between 11AM and 12:30PM
- SkyFest (Live Music)
- 4:00 p.m. - FLC Stadium Lot