Find Us on Facebook
Like our page on Facebook and keep up to date with the latest TED news, events, and deadlines.
Fort Lewis College offers a Teacher Education Licensure Program designed to enable students to qualify for a Colorado Teaching License. The Teacher Education Department endeavors to attract individuals with a high potential for successfully completing teacher preparation courses and fieldwork.
The program makes it possible for undergraduate students to complete both a bachelor’s degree and qualify for a teaching license within four academic years. Students holding a Bachelor’s Degree may choose to enter any one of the Teacher Education Post-Baccalaureate (Post-Bac) licensure programs.
We prepare students for teacher licensure in the following disciplines:
- Early Childhood Education (Birth to 3rd grade)
- Elementary Education (grades K-6)
- Secondary Drama (grades 7-12)
- Secondary English (grades 7-12)
- Secondary Mathematics (grades 7-12)
- Secondary Science (grades 7-12)
- Biology Option
- Chemistry Option
- Geology Option
- Physics Option
- Secondary Social Studies (grades 7-12)
- Art (grades K-12)
- Music (grades K-12)
- Physical Education (grades K-12)
- Spanish (grades K-12)