We are happy to offer proctoring services to students who attend online schools or schools located in another geographic area. The proctor fee is $50 per test.
Most schools have unique protocols for how they prefer to communicate with proctors, but here is a general list.
1. Contact the Testing Center to let us know you are planning to use our facility for a proctored test. We will record your name and contact information. If possible, fill out the Distance Learning Exam Request Form and email or fax it to us.
2. Submit our contact information to your school:
Dea Autrey, Testing Center Coordinator
Fort Lewis College Testing Center
1000 Rim Drive, Noble Hall, Room 287
(970) 382-6938 (phone)
(970) 247.7070 (fax)
If your school has a form for us to fill out, please submit it to us via email or fax.
3. Your school will send the test or necessary login codes to us via mail, fax, or email.
4. When we receive the test or login codes, we will contact you to schedule your appointment during hours of operation.
5. On the day of your test, please arrive 10 minutes early to complete paperwork. Bring one current form of photo identification and the $50 proctoring fee, payable by cash, check or credit card: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20760_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=41