Get support managing financial aid

All of us in Financial Aid understand how confusing and intimidating the process of applying for student aid can be and that’s why we’re here to help you through it. If you don’t find an answer to your questions here, please feel free to contact our office.

Our Services

The Financial Aid Office processes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine a student’s eligibility for need-based aid and federal loans. Need-based aid consists of: Federal, State, and Institutional grants - Work-study -  and Federal loan programs.  The financial aid awarded through this office is based on information received from the FAFSA application.

Summer Financial Aid

Students can now apply for summer financial aid!  To apply for aid a student must:

It is also in the student's best interest to have a valid 2021-2022 FAFSA and completed file.

The Summer 2021 Aid Request Form allows the Financial Aid Office to determine the type and amount of aid available to the student.  For most aid, the student must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours to meet eligibility requirements.  Federal Pell grant and Direct student loan funds are determined based on credits taken and the student's annual/aggregate limits.  Please contact the Financial Aid Office if you have additional questions.

FAFSA Application

If you will be attending Fort Lewis College in the 2021-2022 school year (starting Fall 2021), you should complete your 2021-2022 FAFSA now at the Federal Student Aid website.

The 2020-2021 FAFSA is the application for financial aid for Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021.

Federal School Code

The Fort Lewis College Federal School Code is 001353.