Transfer Students

Learn more about transferring credits so you can continue your educational journey with Fort Lewis College.

See How Your Credits Will Transfer

Use Transferology, a third-party website, to see how your credits will transfer toward a degree at FLC. You will be asked to create an account to see course information. It is a quick and simple process to gain access to their widely-used database of colleges and universities around Colorado, the country, and the world.

Go to Transferology

If you don't see your course in Transferology, email us.

Transfer Credits Taken During (COVID-19) 

Fort Lewis College remains committed to granting as many credits as possible for our incoming transfer students. We understand that colleges and universities all over the country have deviated from their traditional grading schemes for all Spring 2020-Fall 2021 courses, with many moving to some version of a Pass/No Pass grading scale. In order to account for this, we will be accepting any course with transferable course content for which the student earned a P grade, provided that P is equivalent to a grade of C- or higher.

Transfer Credit Evaluation Appeals

You have the right to appeal the College's decision regarding the transferability of a course and/or the way in which a course(s) transferred (read more about the appeal process).

Already have an Associate's degree from a Colorado community college?

You can transfer up to 60 credits from the AA/AS you earned at a Colorado community college to FLC, and all of your Liberal Arts Core requirements will be waived as you work toward your Bachelor's degree here. Questions? Contact the Admission Office. Did you earn an AA/AS from an institution outside of Colorado? See our Transfer Policy for Associate Degrees from Institutions Outside of Colorado.

Colorado Reverse Transfer

If you left a two-year institution to come to Fort Lewis College before you finished your Associate's degree, you may be eligible for reverse transfer. Reverse transfer allows you to transfer FLC credits back to that two-year college so that you can get your Associate's degree while still working toward your Bachelor's degree at FLC. You would not have to take any extra classes, and you don't have to be a current student at your former school. See the Colorado Department of Higher Education's Reverse Transfer site for details. Questions? Email the Registrar, Theresa Rodriguez.