In today’s marketplace, many of the tools needed for a successful marketing campaign are already at your fingertips. Figuring out how to use them and making sense of the data, though, is a different story. Our Digital Marketing Certificate is designed to elevate your existing knowledge and give you the essential skills required to attract, convert and retain customers in today’s internet-driven market.
Develop digital marketing expertise in the following areas:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Web analytics
- Online advertising
- Email marketing
- Web design
- Content marketing
Additionally, your courses include hands-on experience with major platforms and tools, and you walk away with industry certifications (e.g., Google AdWords) to highlight your skills.
How it works
- Hybrid classes (online + classroom) with Zoom video conferencing option for all required courses
- Required courses are held after 5pm to fit your schedule
- Elective courses scheduled in the early mornings, evenings, or during lunch
- Complete the certificate in as little as 2 academic semesters (approximately 8 months)
- No course prerequisites (class standing of Junior or Senior for students also seeking a BA)
- Class sizes approximately 25-30 students
- Applied/experiential learning
- Full-time students pursuing a bachelor's degree may add the certificate at no extra cost
If you are not currently enrolled at FLC
You will be asked to submit supporting documents when you apply for the Digital Marketing Certificate.
- If you have earned no college credits, you’ll need your high school transcript and test scores when you apply.
- If you have earned fewer than 24 college credits, you’ll need your high school transcript, test scores, and official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- If you have earned 24 or more college credits, you’ll need official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- If you have earned a bachelor’s degree, you’ll need official transcripts indicating the degree you earned from all colleges attended.
*Please note: seeking the Digital Marketing Certificate alone will not qualify you for any state or federal financial aid.
If you are currently enrolled at FLC
If you are currently enrolled in a credentialed program at FLC (e.g. BA) and wish to add this certificate, you’ll declare the certificate at the Registrar’s Office or using our online Change or Declaration Form.
Add the Certificate