Welcome to the Dr. Terry R. Bacon Leadership Center!
The Leadership Center is the hub on campus for student involvement and houses student organizations (RSOs), leadership programs, Student Union Productions (SUP), student government (ASFLC), and wellness initiatives (WellPAC). Our friendly staff wants you to become a part of the Fort Lewis College community so stop by and let us help you get involved!
Student Union, Room 171
(Across from Info Desk)
Phone: 970-247-7394 Fax: 970-247-7487
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Student Organization Information
Student Organization registration for 2017-18 Academic Year is now open.
Please note the following process in order for the organization to be formally approved by ASFLC and the college:
- The RSO's president initiates and completes the online registration information via the blue button below
- All other officers and the RSO's advisor will receive email follow-ups requesting their electronic review and signatures
- All four officers must complete the online RSO training modules (strongly encouraged for advisors)
- RSO may then be invited by the Financial Allocation Board and/or ASFLC to discuss their submission.
- RSO is only approved once approved by FAB, ASFLC, and all online modules have been completed
- RSO will receive an initial allocation ($100 or $50 for RSO Is) and annual budget as approved by FAB/ASFLC for RSO IIs
Registering your existing RSO (existed in 2016-17) during this time period will guarantee you receive a $50 initial allocation. New RSOs will receive a full $100 initial allocation once approved by FAB/ASFLC.
If you have any questions about the process, you can contact Jacob Wolfe (email@example.com), the Financial Allocation Board Director, who is also located in 167 Student Union.
Familiarize yourself with these changes by reviewing the RSO Binding Agreements. Note that all RSOs are subject to the binding agreements.
Confluence can take your RSO to the Next Level
Communicate more effectively with all your members and officers and keep information in one area. No more separate emails and keep your information easy to search and share! Get trained with Confluence wiki and take your RSO to the next level. Online training available at http://university.atlassian.com/signup