The Leadership Center is the hub on campus for student involvement and houses student organizations (RSOs), leadership programs, Student Union Productions (SUP), student government (ASFLC), and wellness initiatives (WellPAC). Our friendly staff wants you to become a part of the Fort Lewis College community so stop by and let us help you get involved!
Student Union, Room 171
(Across from Info Desk)
Phone: 970-247-7394 Fax: 970-247-7487
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Student Organization Information
Student Organization registration for the 2018-19 academic year is NOW OPEN!
- The RSO's president initiates and completes the PAPER REGISTRATION FORM VIA THE LINK BY CLICKING ON THE BLUE BUTTON
- Form must be completed and brought to the Leadership Center
- All four officers must complete the online RSO training modules (strongly encouraged for advisors)
- RSO may then be invited by the Financial Allocation Board and/or ASFLC to discuss their submission.
- RSO is only approved once approved by FAB, ASFLC, and all online modules have been completed
- RSO will receive an initial allocation ($100 or $50 for RSO Is) and annual budget as approved by FAB/ASFLC for RSO IIs
Registering your existing RSO (existed in 2017-18) during the spring 2018 term will guarantee you receive a $100 initial allocation. Any existing RSO initiating the registration process in the fall 2018 term will receive a $50 initial allocation. New RSOs will receive a full $100 initial allocation once approved by FAB/ASFLC.
If you have any questions about the process, you can contact Jacob Wolfe (firstname.lastname@example.org), the Financial Allocation Board Director, who is also located in 167 Student Union.
Familiarize yourself with these changes by reviewing the RSO Binding Agreements. Note that all RSOs are subject to the binding agreements.