Alumni & Former Students

Looking to Re-Connect with Fort Lewis College?

The Office of Alumni Engagement offers a whole host of resources, events, and opportunities to re-connect with former classmates, old friends, professors, and the broader FLC community.


Ordering official transcripts is easy! Just go to to place your order. See our Transcripts page for details about ordering options and prices. Just need an unofficial transcript? You can view your unofficial transcript on WebOPUS (only available to students who attended FLC after 1991).

Account Holds

There are a couple of common holds that recent graduates might have on their accounts -- the Financial Aid Exit hold and the Past-Due Balance hold. Both of these holds will prevent your from getting your diploma, seeing your unofficial transcript, and ordering official transcripts, so it's important to address them right away. For more information on these and other holds, see our Account Holds page.

Change Your Name and/or Gender

Have you changed your legal name or gender since you left FLC? We can easily update your record! Just fill out our Name Change Request and/or Gender Change Request form and mail it back to us (Registrar's Office | 1000 Rim Dr. | Durango, CO 81301) with the required documentation. Please be aware that we cannot accept these requests by fax or by email. Any such requests received by fax or email will be destroyed for your security. If you are changing your name, your new name will appear on transcripts ordered after the change has been processed. You can even order a replacement diploma that reflects your new name (see below)!

Order a Replacement Diploma

You can replace your diploma for just $30 using our online ordering portal. If you have changed your name, or if you would like you name to appear differently on your replacement diploma, be sure to indicate as much in the "Name on Diploma" field on the order form.

Enrollment Verification and Release of Student Record Information

Do you need an enrollment verification letter, degree verification, or verification of some other aspect of your academic record? All you need to do is fill out our Release of Student Record Information form and email it to If you need for us to fill out another institution's form, select Option 2, and attach that document to the email along with your completed Release of Student Record Information form.

Academic Disqualification Appeal

Former and current students have the right to appeal an academic disqualification using the Academic Standing Appeal form. You can visit our Academic Standing page for details on the process and the appeal form.