Current Students


Looking for a specific form? Scroll to the bottom of this page for common forms.

Registration, Add/Drop, & Withdrawal

You'll find all the registration and course addition information you need on our Registration and Adding Classes page. You can drop classes freely on WebOPUS until 11:59 p.m. on the day of Census, which is always Tuesday of the 3rd week the semester (read more about Census). For more information on how drop classes on WebOPUS, withdraw from individual classes after Census, and withdraw from all your classes for the semester, see our Withdrawing and Dropping Classes page.

Final Exam Schedule

See the detailed Final Exam Schedule to find out when your finals will be.

Account Holds

Many holds will prevent your from registering for classes and accessing your transcript. To find out more information about your hold and how to address it, see our Account Holds page.


Ordering official transcripts is easy! Just go to to place your order. See our Transcripts page for details about ordering options and prices. Just need an unofficial transcript? You can view your unofficial transcript on WebOPUS.

Student Privacy Rights (FERPA)

Learn more about the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and your right to the privacy of your education record on our Student Privacy Rights page.

Planning to take a summer course somewhere else?

Learn more about which courses we've transferred in for students in the past using Transferology. If you don't see the course you want to take in Transferology, email us. Don't forget to have an official transcript sent to the FLC Admission Office when you've received your final grade for the course!

Common Forms for Students

Academic Renewal and Academic Disqualification Appeal

Academic Disqualification Appeal

You can appeal your academic disqualification using this form.

Academic Renewal

A returning student who has not attended Fort Lewis College for at least six consecutive terms (e.g., Spring, Summer, Fall, Spring, Summer, Fall) and whose Fort Lewis College cumulative GPA is below 2.00 may apply for Academic Renewal. For more information and to petition for Academic Renewal, see the Academic Renewal Petition page.

Adverse Impact of Curriculum Petition

In Fall 2016, Fort Lewis College implemented a new curriculum and a new set of academic policies that affected almost every student attending FLC. If you have been adversely impacted by these changes, you have the right to petition for accommodation.

Application for Graduation

Once you've registered for your final course requirements, you need to apply to graduate. This initiates the process by which the Registrar's Office ensures that you have fulfilled all of your degree requirements and, ultimately, confers your degree.

Undergraduate Students (Bachelor/Certificate)

Please review our step-by-step guide for more details.

Graduate Students (Master)

Please review our step-by-step guide for graduate students.

Change of Major, Minor, Concentration, Certificate

You can make changes to your major, minor, certificate, concentration, and/or catalog year using our online form.

TIP: Did you know that your catalog year determines which majors, minors, concentrations, and certificates are available to you? It's a good idea to know what your catalog year is when you're thinking about changing your major. You can find your catalog year in your u.achieve degree audit in WebOPUS (learn more about catalog years).

Confidentiality/Student Record Privacy Request

You may make your education record and directory information completely confidential at any time. For more information on confidentiality requests, see our Student Privacy Rights (FERPA) page.

If you need to remove a confidentiality restriction, please complete the Confidentiality/Student Record Privacy Restriction Removal Request form and return it to Skyhawk Station. 

Enrollment Verification

Do you need enrollment verification? Skyhawk Station can help! They can write you a letter, complete your Alaska PFD, verify you GPA and your anticipated graduation date, send a class schedule, and much more. See our Enrollment Verification page for more information.

FERPA Waiver

You can waive your right to privacy, allowing a specific person, such as a family member, to access your student record information using our online FERPA Waiver form.

Read more about your right to the privacy of your student record information on our Student Privacy Rights page.

Grade Replacement

All grades received in repeated courses will be used to compute the quality point average, unless the student applies successfully for a grade replacement. You have the option of replacing a maximum of 3 classes. The original course and the repeat course must be taken at Fort Lewis College. All grade entries remain a part of your permanent record. Grade replacement must be completed prior to credential conferral. Grades cannot be changed after credential conferral. You must complete a Grade Replacement form to initiate the grade the replacement process. This form should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office no later than 4:00 pm on the last day of for the term when the replacement course has been completed.

Incomplete Grade Request

For detailed information about Incompletes, see page two of the online Incomplete Grade Request form. To request an extension, please contact Skyhawk Station.

Independent/Individualized Study Form (299/499)

You can apply to take Independent (299) or Individualized (499) study credits using the appropriate online form linked below. These forms can be started either by the student or the instructor. 

  • School of Arts and Sciences Independent/Individual Study
    • Division of Communication, Creativity, and Aesthetics
      • Art, English, Music, Theatre (online)
    • Division of Health Sciences
      • Public Health, Health Sciences (HS,ES), Psychology (online)
    • Division of Earth, Culture, and Adaptation
      • Anthropology, Environment & Sustainability (ENVS, ESCI) - (online)
    • Division of Science, Engineering, and Math
      • Biology, Chemistry, Geosciences, Mathematics, Physics & Engineering (online)
    • Division of Society, Value, Inquiry, and Sovereignty
      • Native American Indigenous Studies, Gender and Sexuality Studies, Sociology, Political Science, Philosophy, History (online)
  • School of Business Administration Independent/Individual Study (online)
  • School of Education 
    • Adventure Education Independent/Individual Study (online)
    • Education: Independent/Individual Study (online)

Name Change

Have you changed your legal name since you started at FLC? We can easily update your academic record, email address, and CAS username! Just fill out our Name Change Request either drop it off at Skyhawk Station, or mail it to the Registrar's Office (1000 Rim Dr. | Durango, CO 81301) with the required documentation.

Please be aware that we cannot accept these requests by fax or by email. Any such requests received by fax or email will be destroyed for your security. If you are changing your name, your new name will appear on transcripts ordered after the change has been processed.

Summer Credit Overload Petition

Maximum course load is defined as the maximum number of credits undergraduate students may enroll in each semester. The maximum course load is 22 credits in a fall or spring semester. 
The maximum course load is 16 credits in a summer semester. This maximum course load for a summer semester is limited to 8 credit hours in any ONE part of a summer term. Exceptions to this policy will be granted for internships only. Students may request approval to exceed this limit for an internship by submitting a petition for a Summer Credit Overload Petition. Skyhawk Station staff will register you for the additional classes. You may register for up to 8 summer credits without submitting this petition. Please be aware that you may only register for two classes during each summer session, unless the third class is an internship. 

If you are in good academic standing and you have successfully completed 15 or more credits during a previous semester, you many use this form to petition to take up to 16 summer credits. If you would like to take between 13 - 16 credits, but you are not in good academic standing and/or you have not successfully completed 15 or more credits during a previous semester, you will need your advisor's approval. Submit this form and Skyhawk Station staff will contact your advisor.