Education beyond the classroom brings a different focus. The combination of application and research enables students to use their technical skills in an environment that values work ethic, professionalism, innovation, integration, design, and discovery. At Fort Lewis College we are here to help you find that experience through internship opportunites and undergraduate research support.
- Research with FLC faculty
- Research through the National Science Foundation Research Experience for Undergraduates (NSF/REU)
- Outreach in underdeveloped countries (Village Aide Project)
- Internships with the National Labs
- Internships with industry
- Internships locally
Participation in these programs prepare students for the workforce or graduate school and help them determine the career direction they would like to pursue. Discover how a college internship or undergraduate research opportunity can help you.