This form will assist in finding out if your event will require a Special Event Permit (required through the State) or an Administrative Approval (required through Fort Lewis College)


  • Special Event Permit - If your event requires a Special Event Permit, you must submit this form at least 45 DAYS before the event. There is a $100.00 fee that your department will pay per permit. 
  • Administrative Approval - If your event requires Administrative Approval, this form must be submitted prior to the event. There is no fee for this approval.


Email or call 970-247-7656


  • - -

  • If minors will be present, define your method of ensuring they will not be served alcoholic beverages?